Welcome back to another episode of The Show Radio. In this episode I chat with my friend Raychul Moore. She is a COS player, Youtuber, Host and all around awesome gal. This particular episode it unlike the others because it wasn’t scripted – we started talking and went from there. I also did a Recon Podcast for the individuals still lurking around Blog Talk Radio. Since I no longer record there I wanted to let my listeners know that I am here with new feeds. Also, with all the static circulating around ECA’s decision in regards to Gerard Williams’ Ambassadorship, I take a few minutes to talk about that. Raychul and I had an awesome time and I look forward to chatting with her again soon. Enjoy the show.
Gaming Related News
- PS4 captures video automatically
- Scott Pilgrim’s DLC delayed again
- Rayman Legends go Multiplatform
- Fanboyism is explained with Psychology by Randy Pitchfork
- Free “Game Music Record Label” Album through 2.10.13
- RE6 didn’t do as well as Capcom projected
- New COD this year!
- Skullgirls’ first DLC character is called Squigly. Also Skullgirls will have its own Evo side tournament
- Microsoft made the Xbox to Stop Sony
- New Dreamcast game coming out called Ghost Blade
- OUYA Console will be at Best Buy, Gamestop and Target in June – Yearly console release eminent.
- Redbox Instant heading to Xbox 360
- Twitch no ad streaming will cost you $8.99 a month
- Giotech’s new PS3 controller reminds me of my Xbox 360
- Last of us getting a live action treat
- Street of Rage Live action video
- Tay Zonday sings the Skyrim Theme
- Ain’t no place for a hero cover by “Rexon”
- Nickelodeon and Activision teams up to bring 3 TMNT games
- New Screens and gameplay out for Remember Me
- Erin Burnett talks video games and its effects on kids with William Pollack
- Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor’s edge coming to Xbox 360 and PS3
- Xbox Security proofs
In other News
- Watch the Superbowl ads
- Ziff Davis acquires IGN
- Instagram brings full well viewing online
- Chrome and Firefox can now video chat
- Amazon launched its own currency
- Samsung Galaxy 4, out in April
- First Ubuntu phones slated for October release
- No One Left Behind Podcast on BTR
I would love to connect with you on Social Media. Feel free to send me a request on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus. Let me know how you came across The Show. The Show Radio is building a community on Google Plus right now and I would love for you to be a part of it.
There are a few ways to leave feedback for The Show – You can write a note, leave a message via Speakpipe or call us at 347-620-1282. If you enjoy The Show, let us know by leaving an Itunes review and don’t forget to buy the app on Amazon for $1.99.
The voting for Shorty Awards are now open and I would love for you to support me by voting. To vote, head over to our page and show your support for The Show Radio.